Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentines








My friend and I had so much fun coming up with all these designs! Before Jennifer arrived I pulled out red, black and white cardstock and we went from there. Notice the 'googlie eyes' on the robot?

Using CUTE CURLIQUES for the background was a snap on the Sister, Be Mine and Love cards pictured below. You'll see how the swirl stamp done on white and also red cardstock gives the cards a completely different look.











































I HEART YOU is a fun set to have. Only takes minutes to come up with cards using this set. Love it! Love it! Love it!












I made two versions of the magenta, black and white cards. I used a two stamp sets from the Serendipity Street magalogue that just came out. They are called SAVVY SAYINGS and GARDEN JOY. After stamping and coloring my flowers, I did pen work around them to spice them up.

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Cute Avis! I love the "I Heart You" set too! Also, the use of the robot for v-day is perfect!

Rita Kegg said...

Love this Avis!! Especially the last one with the words as the background along the side. Great idea! Thanks for sharing. Blessings

Lisa T said...

Great cards! I especially love the last two. :)