Monday, February 18, 2008

Luggage Tag


For all you Coluzzle lovers out there, did you know that TAC has a NEW much larger Coluzzle circle template in our catalogue?!!! It is called the Large Nested Circle (pg. 116). Of course that was one of the first things I had to purchase when our Spring/Summer Inspiration Book & Catalogue first came out! I used a flower stamp from 'Starburst Florals' and lines from 'Just a Note'. Punched a hole and set an eyelet with my Crop-a-dile and it was done! I did the same thing on the back so if the tag flips over, the info is still there for all to see.

1 comment:

shooshoo said...

Wow, Avis! I love the idea of the recycled cereal boxes as gift bags. I don't know how looooong ago you came up with idea, but you were ahead of your time! I'm impressed.
I will need to learn how to do that. I will need to purchase some paper and supplies for this project.
I love yur blog pages.
Shirley